To strengthen design knowledge and to enhance design creativity, employability and competitiveness for students, the future developments of the Department include:
- Continue to promote Industry-Academy cooperation and international exchange
- Develop and construct complete internship system
- Enhance digital design capabilities
- Retrofit equipment in the practical training factory and laboratories
- Establish laboratories for specific fields combined with teachers' expertise
The above future developments will enable students to become internationalized outstanding professional designers, and will also demonstrate the academic research ability and competitiveness of faculty members’ design practices. Thus, this can successfully achieve the goals and objectives established by the Department.